>From dera...@do-not-reply.openbsd.org Sun Nov 1 06:30:00 MDT 2018
Date: Nov 1 06:30:00 MDT 2018
From: dera...@do-not-reply.openbsd.org (Theo de Raadt)
To: root
Subject: Welcome to OpenBSD 6.4!

This message attempts to describe the most basic initial questions that a
system administrator of an OpenBSD box might have.  You are urged to save
this message for later reference.
>------<

I also remember that I had this problem since the first time I installed
6.4-current on my new laptop.

I do receive local mail (e.g., from crontab) for a non-priveleged user created
during setup.

Any ideas of what might be going on?

Best,
ivpgbe