Hello Nino,

well, there is a list of known Shodan scanners available:
https://wiki.ipfire.org/configuration/firewall/blockshodan

However, it seems to be outdated - I observed "dojo.census.shodan.io"
(IPv4: 80.82.77.139), too.

Since scanners usually try to bypass blocking attempts or
rate limits, I doubt maintaining an IP list makes sense.
Querying RBLs or lists of known networks hosting malware
(i.e. Spamhaus DROP) probably requires less manual effort.

Thanks, and best regards,
Peter Müller

--
Microsoft DNS service terminates abnormally when it recieves a response
to a DNS query that was never made.  Fix Information: Run your DNS