Hi,

The Internet is full of "OpenBSD desktop works better when rising
datasize/maxproc/openfiles/stacksize in login.conf". One thing I can't
manage to find is how you can monitor those values?

I'm Ok to set arbitrary recommended values depending on system
configuration and general usecases (like using Firefox/Chrome etc). But
I would like to check for my current used values. Like looking at top
or vmstat to know how much resources I'm actually using. And how often
the system raises the 75% threshold.

Is there a way to monitor these usage numbers to set adequate limits?

TIA,
 Jo