Hi, my english seems very bad because my problem is not to make secure the ssh
key. My problem is how do not be hacked.
I have talked about the ssh key stealing to show signs that my pc was been
compromised.
I can for sure make secure my ssh key but how to make secure my the pc ?
If I have a rootkit that steal the ssh key the problem is the rootkit. You know
keylogger that steal password ? or cookie stealing ?

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.