On Thu, Apr 04, 2019 at 11:42:15AM +0000, Cord wrote:

> Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Hi, I don't understand the whole story.

> internet because I often use untrusted wifis. At this point, after 1
> month I have started to suspect a break in because private message
> seem to be know from others.

What are "private messages", mails? Who are the "others"? What makes you
think the "others" know your messages?

> I started to search a rootkit and I found
> signs of hacking in ssh connection of my vps. I mean, a tor exit node
> was connected to the ssh vps with my ssh key.

How did you figure out this? Could you paste the commands you used to
find someone did connect to the VPS with your SSH key, and how you
figured out it was using a tor node?

> Then, because my key was
> been exfiltrated  then my desktop was been hacked

What make you think your desktop has been hacked?
Do you run sshd on it, allowing the ssh key which is said stolen?

> But I repeat the
> problem is not the server (vps). The problem is the desktop and how
> the key was been exfiltrated. Then I deleted everything (also the vps)
> and I reinstalled openbsd on my desktop, I changed vpn provider and I
> started to use chrome+unveil, again private message seem known from
> other... I search again and I found webmail session opened but I am
> sure I have logout everytime.

On which computer did you find the webmail session opened, on your desktop?
That would be a really weird hack, to use your webmail locally with a
tab opened on display :1