On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 02:00:24PM -0500, Daniel Ouellet wrote:
> I would expect the people writing books, specially on OpenBSD to know a
> lots more then me, so that I can learn from them, but if what you say is
> true, it make me question my idea and intention of buying the book to
> start with! No offense to the author if they are great, I don't know,
> but then, they should pay more attention who they work with don't you think?

Keep cool. Quoting from the Acknowledgements:

  The following people all provided feedback on one or more chapters
  of this book, or answered specific questions on frequently-misunderstood
  aspects of OpenBSD, and as such deserve my heartfelt thanks. Some
  of them are OpenBSD crown princes, and others are just users who
  were trying to figure out what their computer was actually doing.
  What I've done right is thinks to them, and what I've done wrong
  is my own fault. They are, in alphabetical order: Shawn Carroll,
  Chris Cappucio, Dave Feustel, Thorsten Glaser, Daniel Hartmeier,
  Jason Houx, Volker Kindermann, Anil Madhavapeddy, U.N. Owen (aka
  dreamwvr), Francisco Luis Roque, Srebrenko Sehic, Matt Simonsen,
  Sam Smith, Duncan Matthew Stirling, Peter Werner, and Jason Wright.

  A special thanks goes out to Theo de Raadt, for taking time out of his
  fiendishly busy schedule to provide special insight into the innards
  of OpenBSD, for not holding back when I goofed, and especially for
  sticking to his standards of freedom, despite everything the world has
  to say on that subject.

*Feedback* may mean anything, from simple spelling errors to better
examples or pointing out of errors.

So please don't misjudge the book just because of a single person
involved.

Ciao,
        Kili