On Sat, Jun 22, 2019 at 04:41:47AM +0100, Andrew Luke Nesbit wrote:
On 21/06/2019 19:02, Frank Beuth wrote:
I don't want to re-open the hostilities, but installing OpenBSD via
Ansible is very relevant to my interests.

I feel exactly the same way and am surprised that Ansible caused
hostilities.  Can you send me a link to the thread where this happened
please?  I want to know why, i.e., pros and cons.

It's the parent thread of this one (look for subject line "Reboot and re-link").

The issue was not Ansible, just that the original thread poster got very angry with people.