> Babut,
> You are not correct, OpenBSD is a full Unix/BSD implementation and can
> do most anything BSD/Unix can.

> I guess in the whole domain of general purpose functionality,
> concurrent disk/filesystem IO performance would be OpenBSD's humblest
> point today (due to not using block device multiqueueing and I get the
> impression that the disk/IO subsystem is mostly not parallellized, for
> some usecases also the 3GB buffer cap limit matters).

> Joseph

obsd do not have a reliable file system and nothing is being done in
this direction. the fact that disk operations are slow is not so
important for me(with the advent of ssd, this problem has ceased to be
relevant).
the hardware support is in a terrible state and relative situation is
getting worse(i am not even talking about the drivers but about all
the 802.11 subsystem which still does not know how to 11ac, although
during this time it is outdated. and i suspect theo will cut out the
802.11 subsystem soon because no 802.11- no problem. it is obsd
style).
obsd has never been strong on multitasking, but now they are trying to
make it worse(thank god that ht support still kept).
these disadvantages narrow the area where you can use obsd. your very
approach to evaluate the completeness of compliance with some
concept(as unix) is flawed. people do not use concepts in everyday
life, they use some opportunities. and it is necessary to adjust the
concept to what is demanded by people and not to limit opportunities
because of the concept. and although theo is wrong, obsd is his
brainchild and he has the right to kill him :\

ps: any fictional concepts is bullshit. there are only practical needs
and common sense