On 2/13/06, Andrew Pinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Feb 13, 2006, at 9:24 PM, Damien Miller wrote:
> > Because that will fail when there are too many arguments, and will
> > probably break on filenames with spaces (use xargs -0 for these).
>
> Why not use -exec in find?
>
> find . -type f -name ttt -exec rm {}\;

Because as stated many times on this list already (originally to
correct me), that will execute rm for each file, while piping to xargs
will only run rm once xargs stops getting input, or when it hits max
command line length, in which case it will execute another rm based on
input from the pipe.

Jason