Hi Mike,

On Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 10:23:02AM -0700, Mike Larkin wrote:
| Did this just start happening? Nothing relevant has changed in vmd(8) recently
| that would cause this, from what I remember.

Prior to this kernel version, I was running

OpenBSD 6.5 (GENERIC.MP) #847: Tue Apr  9 09:12:46 MDT 2019

on both VMs and host.  If the problem was there too, it didn't affect
anything else on the system until I upgraded.

Now that I've found this, I started measuring a bit more.  It looks
like the vmd for undeadly consumes about 8 to 10 MB per hour
(approximately 2MB per 15 minutes, my sample interval).  It varies
quite a bit, and there's a bit spike around when /etc/daily runs of
340 MB and 74 MB.

I'm attaching my samples so far, they're epoch + the VSZ column from
ps for the vmd process per line.

Is there anything else I can collect that can help debug this?

Thanks,

Paul

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/
1563659689 2207536