Hi,

my /etc/hostname looks exactly like you proposed:

inet6 autoconf autoconfprivacy soii
inet6 <my IP6>

when i enter the default IPv6 gateway manually. I can ping stuff but don't get
a reply.
When I don't: "No route to host"

PF is not the problem. Same results when loading pf rules that look like this:
"pass log all"

The ISO was uploaded by me.

There is one thing that has me wondering.

When looking at the output of tcpdump.
In your example you told me that the host on the right site of a neighbor sol
is always the router/gateway..
But when I look at the output of that i see two different addresses who are NOT
fe80::1.

These IPs both follow this schema "fe80:something".

When I take a closer look and run tcpdump while pinging I see the following
output:
(With route to fe80::1%vio added and the normal hostname.vio0)

11:40:36.446539 fe80::<MY LL> > ff02::1:ff00:1: icmp6: neighbor sol: who has
fe80::1

This line is being repeated over and over again. I left out all the other
traffic that is not related to my /64.

Hm...
Any ideas ?

I've got a feeling that somethings wrong with that fe80::1 address...

Stephan