Hi misc@,

I have relayd running on my -current machine which does reverse proxies along with TLS relays for various programs and it seems when using "listen on egress",
it only listens to IPv4 and doesn't listen to IPv6.

In httpd, this is not the case, when using "listen on egress" it listens to both
IPv4 and IPv6.

Since I require SNI, I'm using the new "tls keypair" feature and it seems if I
have multiple listens it results in the following error:

/etc/relayd.conf:33: cannot load certificates for relay https2:443

Even though there's "tls keypair" clearly indicating which certificates to use.

My -current system is dated 25-08-2019.

Here's some more relevant information:

% dmesg | head

OpenBSD 6.6-beta (GENERIC) #236: Sun Aug 25 13:46:21 MDT 2019
    dera...@amd64.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC

% cat /etc/relayd.conf

relay "https" {
      listen on egress port 443 tls