Morning Judah!

koche...@hotmail.com (Judah Kocher), 2019.09.15 (Sun) 05:12 (CEST):
> I ran it and found too late that it installed all the x*, Comp and Game
> sets, which were not part of the original install. Unfortunately this
> overfilled my /usr partition and I'm getting errors on boot.
>
> Is there a simple way to uninstall these sets? I need the space but
> would much rather not start over from scratch.

please do *not* copy/paste/run this command!
something along these lines for the sets you did not want:

$ ftp -MVo- $(</etc/installurl)/snapshots/amd64/xserv66.tgz | tar \
    tzf - | xargs rm

you are aware that it is recommended to run with all sets?

> I did find an email (too late) on this list about how there is no way to
> tell sysupgrade to just upgrade an existing system without adding
> everything else too.

do you mean "sysupgrade -n; rm /home/_sysupgrade/xserv66.tgz; reboot"?

Marcus