Sorry guys for continuing this stupid thread, but a small question related
to the racks and hardware from Theo's basement:
There is a photo (probably from that basement) on the main page :
https://www.openbsd.org/images/rack2009.jpg
I assume it is from 2009, so it is quite old, is it possible to see fresh
photos from that basement ???

Thanks