On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 21:29:41 -0700
Jordan Geoghegan <jor...@geoghegan.ca> wrote:

> On 2019-10-27 17:29, Chris Narkiewicz wrote:
> > Rspamd stop rc script doesn't work in OpenBSD 6.6.
> >
> > 1. Fresh OpenBSD 6.6 installation
> > 2. pkg_add rspamd
> > 3. rcctl start rspamd
> >
> > Works.
> >
> > 4. rcctl stop rspamd timeouts
> >
> > Looking at rspamd logs, it looks like it doesn not work
> > well with SIGTERM. It waits for workers.
> >
> > Currently I work around it by adding custom rc_stop():
> >
> > rc_stop() {
> >     pkill -KILL -T "${daemon_rtable}" -xf "${pexp}"
> >     pkill -KILL -u _rspamd
> > }
> >

> > Anybody can confirm if this is a problem?
> >

> Yes, can confirm. I think I read something the other day mentioning
> sthen@ possibly having a diff floating around to fix the issue.
> Hopefully the fix will be backported to -stable.

Hi,
I am myself running a MX that uses rspamd + postfix.
I did have the same issue. Especially when running rspamd and adding
redis to the setup.
I think what causes the problem is rspamd which uses JITs. These JITS
break W^X. If you enable rspamd etc on boot by (rcctl enable ...). And
reboot.. Everything works fine. At least for me did.
Don't hesitate asking.

Kind regards,
Stephan