On 2020-02-09, aisha <ai...@aisha.cc> wrote:
> You need to use pkill -9 to kill rspamd, which i think should be added
> to the stop part of the rspamd daemon.
>
> At least this is what I have been using, any other methods would be nice
> to know.

Something wedges in rspamd in the version in 6.6 when you signal it to
shutdown, I didn't manage to track it down before 6.6 release. It was
fixed in newer rspamd so works just fine in -current, but that's too
big of an update to backport to 6.6-stable (and really the main practical
effect on 6.6 is that your reboots are ~30 seconds slower than they should
be).