Hi folks,

I am new to openBSD, so forgive me if I am missing something obvious.

I recently installed openBSD on a server using the auto-partition layout
during installation and am quickly starting to run out of disk space.

I have read the section in the FAQ [1] regarding how to grow a disk
partition, but I am confused on the best way to actually do this.

Specifically, I am trying to grow /usr and /home but they are "busy"
when I try to follow these steps on a running server.

Is the assumption that you are supposed to reboot the server with the
ISO attached and pop into a shell to complete these steps?

[1] https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#GrowPartition

--
Lev Lazinskiy