On 02/01/2020 5:26 a.m., Jay Hart wrote:
Hey all, and Happy New Years!!!

I am currently using DYN.COM for DNS service. A few months back they changed
there payment
methodology and I am now considering finding another solution. DYN charges me
$5 US monthly so its
not a huge financial burden. That said, if I could find a free service
provider, all the better.

My only real requirement is they must be able to support OpenBSD based system.
Currently using
DDclient. It works fine, has been for years.

This would be for a residential connection.

Guess what I'm really looking for, from the list, is a OpenBSD friendly
provider, and a brief
write up on how you are connected.  I've looked over a few sites but nothing
stood out as being
OpenBSD friendly.

Thanks in Advance,

Jay

I have been using ZoneEdit for 10+ years for my 2 personal domains. Using ddclient, it's been rock solid.  And... it's free for the first few domains.

https://www.zoneedit.com/free-dns/

Cheers,
Steve W.