At the moment the CPU usage on this machine is low, i will try as soon as i can
get physical access to
reinstall openbsd, migrate to the i386 arch on it, and see if it is more
stable, i don't think the higher
interrupts on the nics is a problem, since it's almost idle.

By the pf stats I'm about 5k pps, and got 11k interrupts in 'systat vmstat', i
don't know if this is high since
i always check the cpu usage and idle time, the second cpu is never used yet :)

BTW, do you think the 3.9 is at some stable stage so that i can use it with
this fw, i got redundancy (thanks
carp/pfsync), maybe i will give it a try.

Anyone knows why I didn't got a crash dump? some debug on it would help me find
the problem, but i never
managed to get crash dumps on openbsd, do I have to sysctl something? on
freebsd i needed to setup 'dumpon',
but I think it's different on openbsd.

Thanks very much for your time folks,
And have a nice day :)