vnvianna wrote:
BTW, do you think the 3.9 is at some stable stage so that i can use it with
this fw, i got redundancy (thanks
carp/pfsync), maybe i will give it a try.

I have been using 3.9 in production for a few weeks now without any issue what so ever and the servers are really busy as well.

OpenBSD 3.9-beta (GENERIC) #5: Sat Jan 28 19:28:07 EST 2006

OK, I also run CARP on all my servers anyway, so even if it would crash and it doesn't, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it!

Give it a try and you will not regret it.

Just use snapshot to install however, don't waist your time with doing it from source!

Daniel