(This is a cut-and-paste of something I sent in response to a similar
question about FreeBSD last month.)

I've been a customer of Panix (panix.com) for years and they're terrific.
Inexpensive, flexible, responsive support, VERY high clue level, and
proactive about patches/fixes.  (There have been multiple instances
in which they've fixed something before I knew it was a problem.
They're fast, but deliberate: I don't think I've observed any instances
where they had to back out a change.)

They're also good about supporting pretty much whatever distribution you
ask for: if there's customer demand/requests for it, they'll make it happen.

---rsk