> 10. apr. 2020 kl. 11:51 skrev Martin <martin...@protonmail.com>:
>
> I'm looking for relatively cheap VPS with OpenBSD installation support and
> with ~1Tb of unfiltered traffic. In any words all in/out VPS ports must be
> opened by default.
> Any recommendations?

I would personally recommend the place where bsdly.net <http://bsdly.net/>
lives — Terrahost (https://terrahost.no <https://terrahost.no/>), which offers
a range of options from minimal KVM based VMs through dedicated physical
servers, with unfiltered connectivity and your choice of OS.

They’re based in Norway (Sandefjord to be exact) so likely not the cheapest
you’ll find but they have been most excellent and very responsive when I needed
to get things done quickly a couple of years back.

All the best,
Peter

—
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/