> 29. mai 2020 kl. 19:23 skrev Walter Alejandro Iglesias <w...@roquesor.com>:

> Could you summarize here which part of these articles of yours answer my
> original question, please?
>
> For example, this list you share (linked in your article):
>
>  https://home.nuug.no/~peter/pop3gropers_full.txt
>
> It would be great to be able to do the following before and after a
> reboot respectivelly:
>
>  # pfctl -t smtp -vT show > file       # (notice the verbose option)
>  # pfctl -t smtp -T replace -f file
>
> But we know that doesn't work.

True, pfctl does not have the ability to parse back that metadata.

It is a possibly desirable feature, but I an not aware whether any of the
currently capable developers are considering putting in the work to implement
it.

All the best,

—
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/