On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 09:26:36 -0000 (UTC), Stuart Henderson
<s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:

> >> What does the lacp status look like on the switch? (or does it just
> >> say 'up' or something and not really have any status?)
> >
> > It doesn't say anything about the lacp, it just says the individual
> > ports are going up or down (which is normal since I'm rebooting the
> > apu to apply the network config change).
>
> Looking at the switch docs you should get something from "show lacp
> internal", "show lacp neighbor" - maybe compare them between trunk
> and aggr?

I had never connected through serial/cli since I'm a baby who doesn't
know what he's doing so the web interface was nice :3

After the whole adventure of configuring a serial account (which meant
finding the serial cable with an rj45 connector, finding the port baud
rate and so on):

TL-SG3216#show lacp
 <1-8>                - Channel group number
 internal             - Actor Lacp Information
 neighbor             - Partner Lacp Information
 sys-id               - Display Lacp Global System Priority.

TL-SG3216#show lacp 1
Error: Bad command

TL-SG3216#show lacp internal

TL-SG3216#show lacp neighbor

TL-SG3216#show lacp sys-id
32768, 8416.f99e.a094

how disappointing :-)
(I tried these, both under trunk0 and aggr0: same result).

I'll reply to your other points in my reply to dlg to centralize all
the info.

Cheers,
Daniel