I have a small problem with squirrelmail. The problem is that users cannot read their mail messages if they are too large (though not very large). I use SquirrelMail 1.4.5, OpenBSD 3.8, PHP 4.4.1, and IMAP (from PINE package, from ports). The problem is that users cannot read their mail (even if they contain only text) if they reach a certain limit (SquirrelMail stalls while reading). Does anyone have any idea what is
going on? Settings from /etc/inetd.conf:
# IMAP server from PINE
imap2 stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/imapd imapd
imap2        stream    tcp6    nowait    root    /usr/sbin/imapd     imapd
I think there is a problem between UW imapd and SquirrelMail

Respectfully yours , Gabriel George POPA