niamkik writes:

> Hi,
>
> Just got the same issue, this time, my connection was still present. Here the
> message from dmesg after going into single-user mode by killing init process.
>
> [drm] *ERROR* ring sdma0 timeout, signaled seq=30079, emitted seq=30079
> [drm] *ERROR* Process information: process pid 0 thread pid 0
>
> Xorg process was a zombie at this time. This behavior seems to be generated
> when the screen is going blank, in my case, when xautolock is executed or
> screensaver is set. My first crash was on 2nd April, just after using the
> last current version at this time.

It seems a user with a T14s with similar hardware reported issues with
hibernate. [1] Does your system properly suspend/resume and
hibernate/resume?

I'm sadly no eXpert on X or drm...but if you're getting a segfault, it
might be helpful to get the core dump and see what the stack was via
gdb.

-Dave

[1] https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=161654860102192&w=2