Hi Stuart,

Thank you for responding.

Please see my response/question below.

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 09:54:06AM +1000, Stuart Longland wrote:
> On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:38:21 +1000
> Stuart Longland <stua...@longlandclan.id.au> wrote:
>
> > Maybe it can't find the boot-loader?
>
> To clarify??? (yes, half asleep this morning)??? TI boot-loader cannot find
> the OS boot-loader??? not that it can't find itself.

So, I have actually tried to power up the device without pressing the
button by the SD card reader. That also resulted in a bunch of "C"s.

Any advice on how I cat get to the U-Boot (which is what I presume you
mean by the "TI boot-loader") prompt? I am going to try to let the "C"s
run for a lot longer and see if I can reach the boot prompt.

Thank you,
joseph