Kent Watsen <k...@watsen.net> writes:

> A redacted version of my /etc/relayd.conf follows.  But note that I
> also have `httpd` running on this machine, listening for inbound port
> 80 requests, in order to 1) handle ACME requests and 2) redirect all
> port 80 requests to port 443.  Both configs follow.

Could it be that you have only one certificate, for every service? My
understanding was that a protocol could specify more than one "tls
keypair" directive, and the "right one" would be chosen, depending on
the actual request.

> PS: there are many ways to skin the cat.  For example, you’re running
> different httpd instances on ports versus my running them on different
> VMs.

I am not sure if this makes a difference, after all non-encrypted
traffic operates the way it should.

--
        Philip K.