Apologies yes, my error.  I forgot I divert traffic using pf to my
relayd listener.

I've never seen/used a wildcard listen address in relayd before but I'm
guessing that, in your case, a listener is created for each ip on every
interface.  This ofcourse raises the question: does every ip on every
one of your interfaces map to one of your hosts?

I ask this as I'm relatively certain relayd will expect a TLS
certificate for each address it listens on, regardless of whether it
forwards traffic from that IP to some host or not.

This would explain why it complains that the IPv4 listener 'secure4' was
unable to load a certificate.

Regards,
JP