sâm., 30 oct. 2021, 03:10 Zé Loff <zel...@zeloff.org> a scris:

> On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 09:57:26PM +0300, Samarul Meu wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 8:30 PM Zé Loff <zel...@zeloff.org> wrote:
> >
> > > This works for me:
> > >

> > > /etc/hostname.em0:
> > >
> > >     inet autoconf
> > >

> > > /etc/resolv.conf:
> > >
> > >     nameserver 127.0.0.1
> > >

> > > /etc/dhcpleased.conf:
> > >
> > >     interface em0 {
> > >         ignore dns
> > >     }
> > >

> > My dhcpleased.conf is similar (interface urtwn0 ignore dns), but it does
> > not seem to work. resolvd just overwrites the resolv.conf with the ISP
> DNS.
> > If I disable resolvd and I leave only nameserver 127.0.0.1 the unbound
> > works as expected.
> >
> > Now, my question is when ignore dns from dhcpleased.conf is considered?
> The
> > man page states "Ignore nameservers from leases on this interface" but
> > maybe I am not reading it correctly?
>
> Is that the exact contents of your dhcpleased.conf?  Reading the man
> page, it seems that the curly brackets are mandatory, and if I change my
> config to "interface em0 ignore dns" dhcpleased warns about the syntax
> error (and doesn't start).

Yes, at first I was ignoring the curly brackets, but I received no warning
and still got an IP, but after I have seen your configuration I made the
change. Did not help,

The thing is that maybe I do not understand corectly the new way. I thought
that by specifying in dhcpleased.conf that you what to ignore the DNS then
resolvd will leave the resolved.conf untouched. In my case it does not
happen, so I have to just disable resolvd.

Thank you for your time! I will just leave resolvd disabled and resolv.conf
with only 127.0.0.1 in it.