Hi,

Maybe i am wrong and do not understand this right, but wat should  the “ignore
dns” option do when used in the dhcpleased .conf config file?
Here @xs4all our IPTV network on a separate vlan also gets an ip address and
the dhcp offer also sends a dns server which should be ignored.
I also thought that with the “ignore dns” option, this dns server was blocked,
but that is not what the option does?

Regards,

Arnoud