On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 09:33:54AM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:
tech-lists <tech-li...@zyxst.net> wrote:

I'm asking this here because I'm trying to do this with FreeBSD but
their pf has diverged a lot from OpenBSD's

that is incorrect history.

It is hard to see how 'absolutely minimal maintainance' can result in
divergence.

yep. I should have said 'OpenBSD's pf has significantly evolved since ...'

At some point, pf's state table data structures were rewritten completely.

You are better off adjusting your expectations.  You can be foiled by
differences at any point.

Yes. At this stage it's more of an "is it even possible y/n"
--
J.