On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 10:13:06AM -0600, Theo de Raadt wrote:

you are asking a freebsd question on an openbsd mailing list.

come on

You may have missed my response to Sebastian:

On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 03:59:40PM +0000, tech-lists wrote:

[...]

All I'm really asking at this stage is "is this possible". I'm asking
that because I've looked in the pf section of the manual and have not
found an example (yet) close enough to my enquiry.

I think here it'd be better to ask firstly in an entirely OpenBSD 7.0
context. Like, OpenBSD has vmm now, its equivalent to bhyve. If you
wanted to allow port 22 to the host *only* but allow all traffic to the
guest, on another IP, can it be done in OpenBSD 7.0 pf on the host?

--
J.