Also asked on:
https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/676245/openbsd-core-dump-and-var-size

I'm trying to figure out my partitioning which leads to
https://man.openbsd.org/disklabel#AUTOMATIC_DISK_ALLOCATION
which says:

"/var        13% of disk.   80M – 2x size of crash dump"

But how do I know the size of crash dump?
I can't find it neither in OpenBSD's installation guide, nor in
https://man.openbsd.org/savecore.8
nor in the internet at large.

The only clue I've found is in
http://man.openbsd.org/man8/crash.8
"the system dumps the contents of physical memory
onto a mass storage peripheral device"

"physical memory".
So do rules of estimating swap partition size apply here as well?

May I ask for some actual numbers/functions/tables?
Perhaps similar to the table in
https://askubuntu.com/a/49138
answer on swap size:

Amount of RAM    Swap space  Swap space
in the system                if allowing for hibernation
≤ 2 GB           2x RAM      3x RAM
> 2 GB – 8 GB    = RAM       2x RAM
> 8 GB – 64 GB   ≥ 4 GB      1.5x RAM
> 64 GB          ≥ 4 GB      Hibernation not recommended

I am an ordinary user who is not going to test OpenBSD for crashiness
but to just run it the more stable the better
but for the possibility of a crash be able to report it.