Run the installer as usual, then once that has finished:

umount /mnt2 (this is where the install sets are)

remove installer usb drive and insert usb drive with the firmware

mount /dev/sd1a (or sd1i if using vfat) /mnt2

cp /mnt2/iwn-firmware-version.tgz /mnt/root

chroot /mnt

pkg_add /root/iwn-firmware-version.tgz

exit

reboot!