> Considering your input to this thread about donations wouldn't it be
> smart to make it a little easier to find the donations pages?
>
> I see nothing about where to do donations there.... or anywhere in
> this thread.

Donations can be made in exactly the same place where orders for our
items are made.  There are many links all over our site that get you
to the order site, which also is setup for taking donations.

That said, there is a special page for donations, if people want
to see other methods.  That is at

        http://www.openbsd.org/donations.html

Again, thanks to those who help us help them. :)