On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 10:21:33AM +0100, Harald Dunkel wrote:
> I highly appreciate the carefulness, but the error message doesn't
> indicate a user "_pkgfetch", nor is it mentioned on pkg_add(1).
> Please reconsider my suggestion made on 2022-01-14:

Note that smtpd(8) doesn't mention all the users and processes it used
for privilege separation either.

Those are implementation details and will work out-of-the-box unless
you fiddle with parts you're not supposed to touch.

and if you touch those parts... you're supposed to know where to look and
how things work in the background.