On 3/10/06, Diogin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello, every one:
>     I am sorry to ask thus stupid question. I have read the FAQ, but I
> couldn't find any way to delete apache totally.
> Now I want to use apache 2.0.55, but I'm worry about conflict.
>     Can some one help me? Thans very much!

You promise you never post a question on this list again?
I don't think you will get much help with this stupid demolition.
Don't mess with the base system unless you know what you are doing,
and reading your post, you clearly don't.

Wijnand

--
No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.
This is not an automated signature. I type this in to the bottom of every