Hello Everyone,

I will purchase a new home router soon, and hope to consolidate my ancient
switch into it as well.

Has anyone here had success running OpenBSD on the MikroTik RB5009UG+S+IN? [1]

It's ARM8 64-bit, so I expect OpenBSD to install and run, but the networking I
am unsure about (Marvell Amethyst 88E6393X). [2]

I have not found any information about OpenBSD support for the Marvell Amethyst
series, so I fear that it is not (yet) supported. Can anyone confirm one way or
the other, or speak to the likelihood that support will be added?

---Alex

[1] https://mikrotik.com/product/rb5009ug_s_in
[2] https://i.mt.lv/cdn/product_files/RB5009UGS_210729.png