Hello,

until now I have www-served (httpd) my photos using, as it seems to me,
a very simple way: into a directory with photos I copied a file called
gallery.html taken from

https://github.com/gfwilliams/ThinGallery
.

This created a browsable gallery of photos (using a web browser and
over the internet), simple enough for my mom to orient in and use.
Is there any similar way so that I could serve also video files?

Thanks for any comments / recommendations.

(I want something that lives on my machine. I know there are some 'big'
frameworks, perhaps MediaGoblin, Serviio; also I could perhaps run a docker
with minnich under a virtual machine runing linux. But is there something
easy and available on OpenBSD?)

Best regards,
Ruda