Dear All,

I am a researcher and I would like to benchmark the stateful NAT64 performance of OpenBSD PF.

I use a 32-core server as DUT (Device Under Test). When I use Linux for benchmarking other stateful NAT64 implementations, I use the "ethtool -N enp5s0f1 rx-flow-hash udp4 sdfn" command to include also the source and destination port numbers (not only the source and destination IP addresses) into the hash function to distribute the interrupts caused by packet arrivals evenly among all the CPU cores.

I tried to find a similar solution under OpenBSD, but I could not. (I used search expressions like: OpenBSD RSS receive side scaling multi queue receiving) Perhaps it is called differently under OpenBSD, or maybe there is no such solution at all?

Could you advise me please?

Thank you very much for your help in advance!

Best regards,

Gabor Lencse