On 02 Nov 02:05, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> If anyone's got any good suggestions on how to do VPNs with 2FA
> on an OpenBSD gateway for non-technical users to access (iOS, Android,
> Windows clients) I'd love to hear them.
>
> I could bodge something together with openvpn and TOTP but it doesn't
> exactly spark joy.

Two possible solutions are coming to my mind. Use OpenVPN with bsd-auth and
configure login_totp from package login_oath. So one has the client
certificate plus totp. Or configure L2TP/IPsec with certificates and configure
npppd to use radius. Either use then radiusd with bsdauth or use freeradius
for mfa.

--
wq: ~uw