> I don't use upnp, but surely you're going to have some problems
> with this upstream NAT...

or maybe i'm crazy..? 0_o what business can a program have to what happens
outside of its narrow little world consisting of two local interfaces? it's
none of her business what happens on the other router. her job is to open ports
on the local router on command. she cannot know at all where her place in this
world is. hell, even i don't know that! %D but the author of miniupnpd believes
that he knows better than me where i am and how to live in this place, what i
can do and what i can't do. this is some kind of madness.. that's just not
clear whose %\