Здравствуйте, Stuart.

Вы писали 25 ноября 2022 г., 11:54:13:

> On 2022-11-24, Mikolaj Kucharski <miko...@kucharski.name> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
> If you want something standalone (non OpenBSD) take a look at tp-link's
> omada range. Their java+mongo management software (unifi clone) won't
> run on OpenBSD but the APs have a web interface.
you offer an access point as a solution at a price almost three times more
expensive than a toaster with router functions- if you take tp-link products
for comparison. it is even more expensive than toasters from the top segment,
for example keenetic, which produces almost full-fledged routers. don't you
think that your offer is inadequate to the request, which, i remind you,
contained a mention of mini-pcie, which means that we are talking about either
an old laptop, an old PC or a chinese NUC. the same broadcom wifi card costs
ten times less