On Mon, Dec 19, 2022, at 10:35 AM, David Hajes wrote:
> I am guessing HW is not issue.

I would not be totally sure on that. The CPU in the APU2 is pretty slow. While
you can no doubt find some tweaked Linux or FreeBSD configurations that push it
close to wire speed, the best I've ever been able to accomplish with the
simplest pf.conf and forwarding between em0-em1 is 500-550 Mbps sustained, with
occasional bursts to 600 Mbps. Research indicates others have had similar
experiences.