Hi, my openbsed (encrypted) install is functionning really
well, apart from one thing, that would signal a bug or smth:

The initial boot process, right after I type the security
key in, which displays cyphers aligning in between rotating
semicolumns (I hope this is clear), is slow, on this install.

It is the second time I managed to install an encrypted obsd.
The several installs I did, this used to happen at times,
other times not. Now this is so frustrating because it
prevents my obsd driver and computer to be PERFECT .

Any help ?

--
Sylvain Saboua
PS this is posted to both lists