Hi Sylvain,

[Cc: tech@ removed. Do not cross post.]

While Nick and Stuart has assisted you with the question per se,
I'd like to point out a totally non-technical issue that at least
caused me a little confusion from the beginning:

On Wed, Jan 04, 2023 at 07:13:23AM +0100, Sylvain Saboua wrote:
> The initial boot process, right after I type the security
> key in, which displays cyphers aligning in between rotating
> semicolumns (I hope this is clear), is slow, on this install.

I believe the word you're looking for is not "cyphers", but rather
"digits". Assuming you're french, "chiffres" would also be a proper
translation for "cyphers" (or "ciphers"), but that refers to
cryptographic methods, and not the digits [0-9].

Cheers,
Alexander