Hi all,

In terms of finding issues like this, might it be worth adding a dynamic
trace point in this section of code so people could more easily identify
what acpi interrupt is being called so often.

Then the user could make their own patch, or if openBSD decides to
implement a way of dynamically masking troublesome ones on specific
platforms like these NUC or similar devices?

Cheers