Hi Mischa

Thank you for that.

However I think perhaps I was a little unclear in my original post, and for
that I apologise.

To be (more) clear, I was not talking about "network cards in AMD computers", I
was talking about AMD SoC network ports.

e.g. in FreeBSD land, these are known as "axgbe"
(https://reviews.freebsd.org/D25793,
https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/nics/axgbe.html)