Hi,

I am working on making some changes to my smtpd.conf file and was looking
at the man page for it.

from:
https://man.openbsd.org/smtpd.conf

In the "Examples" section, there seems to be inconsistent use of
quotation marks.  I'm not sure if there is any signficance to it, or
if there's a preferred approach.

action mda_with_aliases mda "/path/to/mda -f -" alias <aliases>
action mda_without_aliases mda "/path/to/mda -f -"
action "outbound" relay

^^^  Why does "outbound" have quotes around it, but not the 2 lines
above in the mda_with_aliases and mda_without_aliases?

match for local action mda_with_aliases
match from any for domain example.com action mda_without_aliases
match for any action "outbound"

^^^ Similarily, the "outbound" has quotes, but the 2 "mda_with.."
lines don't have quotes.

Slightly confused, just wanting to understand precisely the config file.

Thanks,

Steve Williams